- Featured in a unique bird's beak profile, this 2.5-inch paring knife excels at in-hand peeling applications.
- In order to ensure the good performance, we specially choose high quality German steel for its blade.
- The blade is hand-polished by skilled blacksmiths using the traditional three-step Honbazuke method.
- In addition to the surprisingly comfortable feel and ergonomically shaped line design , the unique color combination is also the highlight of this knife
- 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk-free.
Item Number: TC0724
Dimensions: 10.98 x 3.23 x 1.34 inches
Weight: 0.4 lb
TUO kitchen Knives featuring a narrow blade which provides for nimble movement is designed to be elegantly modern and purposefully functional. Adopting special-forged high-carbon stainless steel with a high-tech vacuum heat-treatment and nitrogen cryogenic tempering, it ensures the extreme strength, flexibility, durability, and maximum performance.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.