- Brand Name: Unicorn Studio
- 9.75 Inches High, 3 Inches Long, 3 Inches Wide
- Metallic Antique Bronze Finish, With Hand Painted Accents
- STYLISH: Ideal for display on a tabletop or as part of a shelf arrangement, decorative your home and play with it!
- PERFECT SEASONAL GIFTS: The best gift for your partner, lover, children, siblings, friends, so that everyone's heart will be full of love and warmth
Item Number: WU77331A4
Dimensions: 12.99 x 6.02 x 5.87 inches
Weight: 2.2 lb
Hadrian was the Emperor of the Roman Empire from 117 to 138 AD. Now known as one of the Five Good Emperors, Hadrian spent very little time in Rome, preferring to travel across the Empire, meeting with representatives and the people of the Roman Empire, which gained him respect amongst his people, but drew ire from the Roman traditionalists for always being away. A wall that bears his name was built across Britannia at his behest to separate the Romans from Northern Barbarians and helped defend the Empire from attacks at a lower cost than a massed Army. This wonderful cast polyresin statue of Handrian will make a great addition to the collections of ancient history overs. The statue features a metallic antique bronze finish that give it the look of cast metal, and hand-painted accents show off the impressive detail. The statue stands 9.75 inches high, 3 inches long and 3 inches wide. It makes a great gift.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.