- INVESTIGATE THE MURDER OF A RENOWNED CHEF - Solve a murder mystery with friends. Open the Death by Chef’s Knife Case File to start the crime scene investigation. Famed chef Lorenzo Ritelli has been murdered in his own New York restaurant. The hunt is on t
- IMMERSIVE STORY AND REALISTIC EVIDENCE - This Case File includes crime scene photos, suspect interviews, newspaper clippings, and much more to help you determine who committed murder. All the evidence has been curated to present the most realistic experie
- AMERICA’S FAVORITE MURDER MYSTERY PARTY GAME BRAND - If you are a crime junkie who loves cold-case stories and escape room games, then you’ll love Murder Mystery Party products. University Games first began selling Murder Mystery Party games back in 1985.
- DETERMINE MOTIVE, MEANS AND OPPORTUNITY - Murder Mystery Party Case Files is the only game where players solve the murder the way a real detective would. Players need to hunt through the evidence to find the killer and determine the motive, means and oppo
- ONLINE HINTS AND SOLUTIONS If you get stuck anytime during your investigation, you can access misplaced case files online for hints to keep you moving. Once you think you know the solution, access complete solutions online to confirm your suspicions and m
Item Number: 33283
Dimensions: 11.46 x 9.02 x 2.05 inches
Weight: 1.04 lb
University Games was founded by Bob Moog and Cris Lehman. Bob and Cris always loved playing games with their families, and grew up thinking that fun and learning were a part of everyday life. As adults, they recognized a developing niche in social interaction and learning games for adults and children, and that is how University Games began on April 1, 1985.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.