- Someone has rearranged time! Work competitively to put chronological events from history back in order!
- FUN GAMEPLAY: Learn which came first, pizza or the Mona Lisa! With 14 Action Cards, the game is different every time!
- EDUCATIONAL: Learn about important and fun dates in world history. Encourages learning history and reinforces historical time lines.
- RED REVEAL DECODER: Comes with real Red Reveal Decoder to reveal the answer and true date on each Card.
- INCLUDES: 60 Event Cards, 14 Action Cards and 1 Red Reveal Decoder
Item Number: 6141
Dimensions: 7.52 x 4.65 x 1.69 inches
Weight: 0.67 lb
Someone has rearranged time! It's up to you to use your Time Machine to put events back in order! In the Scholastic Time Machine Travel Game, players learn about important and fun dates in world history and take on the role of time detective to make sure historical events are put back in order. This game is not only fun, but encourages love of history and reinforces historical time lines and memory. Which came first, the use of fire or the use of the wheel?
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.