- Front pocket w/triple magazine pouch; Magazine pouch holds six 20 or 30 round rifle magazines w/hook & loop back; Hook & loop straps secure added gear
- Main compartment: Webbing system w/adjustable straps for securing gun; Two removable, adjustable straps; Interior protective padding; Two air vents
- Wrap-around handles and padded shoulder strap for carry options; Exterior back zippered pocket
- Instead of 550 cord zipper pulls as shown, this product now uses US PeaceKeeper metal zipper pulls allowing the case to be lockable
- Lifetime warranty; Weight: 4.6 pounds
Item Number: P40036
Dimensions: 37.0 x 12.0 x 4.0 inches
Weight: 5.15 lb
For years, we’ve focused on offering the highest quality products at affordable prices to some of the largest names in the Industry. US PeaceKeeper was founded in 1976 to design and manufacturer products specifically for members of the Law Enforcement community. The very first product offered was the Duty Boot with offered LEO’s a unique holster with a special locking device. This innovative design catapulted US PeaceKeeper above all competitors’ and its design was quickly copied. However, US PeaceKeeper was the name associated with innovative design and competitive pricing. Over the years, US PeaceKeeper focused primarily on private label contracts with some of the largest names in the industry. By offering these designs direct form USP (Shooting Mats, Range Bags, Active Shooter pack, AR, Handgun, Shotgun & Rifle Cases) and expanding our line to include hunting and sporting products, once again our products are dominating the market. Through creative product development and exhaustive testing. US PeaceKeeper has introduced cutting-edge products like the Rapid Deployment Pack, the chosen pack for many U.S. Agencies and Departments including the West Virginia State Police.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.