- Curious Wildlife: Experience the charm of curious deer in Terry Redlin's masterpiece, reminiscing his childhood observations of animals on a tranquil summer day.
- Diverse Choices: Select from various options, including Limited Edition 18-1/2" x 32" and Elite & Encore canvas open edition prints 14" x 24", each offering multiple framing choices.
- Exceptional Detail: Terry Redlin's artistry shines through in our meticulously reproduced open edition prints, capturing the essence of nature and wildlife with precision.
- Protection & Harmony: The rail fence symbolizes safety for the fawn and colt, while the doe keeps a vigilant eye for predators. Appreciate the harmony between wildlife and surroundings.
- Flourishing Nature: Embrace the beauty of a trio of wildflower blooms in the foreground, a testament to nature's perfection and its ability to nurture wayward seeds.
Item Number: 1701380489
Dimensions: 25.8 x 14.5 x 2.0 inches
Weight: 2.25 lb
Wild Wings is today’s leading publisher/producer/distributor of wildlife, sporting, and nostalgic/Americana art prints and art-related products. The company grew out of a love for the great outdoors and a desire to share that interest with others. Founded in 1968, Wild Wings published its first limited edition art print in 1970 and mailed its first direct-mail catalog in 1971. Today, 50 years after its inception, Wild Wings continues to lead the industry in product development and innovative approaches to incorporating nature themes into a wide range of art products, gifts, home furnishings, collectibles and apparel.Wild Wings products provide the perfect foundation for creating rustic or lodge-themed home decor. Having pioneered the nature movement more than four decades ago, the company is considered to be the leading authority in this fast-growing lifestyle categor.As consumers increasingly surround themselves with products that reflect their interest in a sustainable, natural world, Wild Wings provides the perfect combination of beauty, quality, comfort and uniqueness.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.