- Golfing Serenity: Terry Redlin's first golf scene captures the tranquil ambiance of golf courses nationwide.
- Golfers' Challenge: The hole, surrounded by water, poses a thrilling challenge for golf enthusiasts.
- Encore Open Edition Canvas: Experience the beauty of the original oil painting with an image size of 14" x 24".
- Framed Elegance: The canvas print is elegantly framed, measuring 20-1/2" x 30-1/2" with a 2-3/8" Dresden Black finished moulding and flax liner in oyster, adorned with a brass nameplate.
- Diverse Print Options: Choose from the Elite open edition art print, Encore open edition canvas art print, or Collage open edition linen art print to bring this captivating golf scene into your space.
Item Number: 5714112832
Dimensions: 14.2 x 10.4 x 1.7 inches
Weight: 1.1 lb
Wild Wings is today’s leading publisher/producer/distributor of wildlife, sporting, and nostalgic/Americana art prints and art-related products. The company grew out of a love for the great outdoors and a desire to share that interest with others. Founded in 1968, Wild Wings published its first limited edition art print in 1970 and mailed its first direct-mail catalog in 1971. Today, 50 years after its inception, Wild Wings continues to lead the industry in product development and innovative approaches to incorporating nature themes into a wide range of art products, gifts, home furnishings, collectibles and apparel.Wild Wings products provide the perfect foundation for creating rustic or lodge-themed home decor. Having pioneered the nature movement more than four decades ago, the company is considered to be the leading authority in this fast-growing lifestyle categor.As consumers increasingly surround themselves with products that reflect their interest in a sustainable, natural world, Wild Wings provides the perfect combination of beauty, quality, comfort and uniqueness.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.