- Nostalgic Rural Scene: Terry Redlin's artwork takes you back to a time of barn dances and close-knit communities.
- Vibrant Colors: The painting features rich tones of indigo, gold, and brown, creating a calming ambiance
- American Tradition: Capture the essence of a rural American ritual with bustling activity and socializing.
- Versatile Decor: Perfect for bedrooms or living rooms, this art collection adds charm to any space.
- Celebrating Togetherness: Reminisce about times when neighbors gathered, shared stories, and danced together
Item Number: 5714491913
Dimensions: 18.4 x 12.5 x 1.0 inches
Weight: 2.15 lb
Wild Wings is today’s leading publisher/producer/distributor of wildlife, sporting, and nostalgic/Americana art prints and art-related products. The company grew out of a love for the great outdoors and a desire to share that interest with others. Founded in 1968, Wild Wings published its first limited edition art print in 1970 and mailed its first direct-mail catalog in 1971. Today, 50 years after its inception, Wild Wings continues to lead the industry in product development and innovative approaches to incorporating nature themes into a wide range of art products, gifts, home furnishings, collectibles and apparel.Wild Wings products provide the perfect foundation for creating rustic or lodge-themed home decor. Having pioneered the nature movement more than four decades ago, the company is considered to be the leading authority in this fast-growing lifestyle categor.As consumers increasingly surround themselves with products that reflect their interest in a sustainable, natural world, Wild Wings provides the perfect combination of beauty, quality, comfort and uniqueness.
We don't accept return, but if the product you receive is broken or wrong, we will provide full or partial refund.