- Breathtaking Artwork: Terry Redlin's "Bountiful Harvest" captured on an Encore open edition canvas from the original oil painting.
- Size and Framing: Image size of 14" x 24", beautifully framed with 2-3/8" Dresden Black finished moulding and flax liner.
- Limited Edition Prints: Limited edition of 19,500 signed and numbered art prints, ensuring exclusivity and collectible value.
- Quality Craftsmanship: Each piece exquisitely crafted to perfection, making it an ideal gift for art enthusiasts and nature lovers.
- Warm and Inviting: Embrace the essence of a bountiful harvest with this captivating artwork that brings warmth to any space.
Item Number: F701145889C
Dimensions: 35.83 x 21.65 x 1.97 inches
Weight: 10.5 lb
Wild Wings is today’s leading publisher/producer/distributor of wildlife, sporting, and nostalgic/Americana art prints and art-related products. The company grew out of a love for the great outdoors and a desire to share that interest with others. Founded in 1968, Wild Wings published its first limited edition art print in 1970 and mailed its first direct-mail catalog in 1971. Today, 50 years after its inception, Wild Wings continues to lead the industry in product development and innovative approaches to incorporating nature themes into a wide range of art products, gifts, home furnishings, collectibles and apparel.Wild Wings products provide the perfect foundation for creating rustic or lodge-themed home decor. Having pioneered the nature movement more than four decades ago, the company is considered to be the leading authority in this fast-growing lifestyle categor.As consumers increasingly surround themselves with products that reflect their interest in a sustainable, natural world, Wild Wings provides the perfect combination of beauty, quality, comfort and uniqueness.